Monday 1 June 2015

The Quantum Self

You are in the universe and the universe is in you. By watching the universe, you're explaining where you come from. When the universe watches you, it sees what you can be.

The further inward you look, the larger the universe gets. The larger the outward universe seems, the smaller it becomes.

By not observing the universe it shows you everything. By observing the universe it tells you nothing.

I am who I am, it is what it is. I am everywhere and nowhere. How can I be in two places at once?

I am as a wave, yet also a particle. I am both. They are not different. They are me. I am in everyone, and everyone is in me.

Where there are gaps, spaces and time, these shrink the more I choose not to look. When I stare in wonder at those spaces, they increase, pushing things farther apart.

And by not looking, I'm at the start and see my future, my many guises and forms. Here all paths converge.

And what is my soul? The traveller in my skin; the memory filling the spaces in. You cannot see my soul, it seems to have no mass and like a shadow, it's almost dark. And this dark energy is pulling us apart. Yet my soul binds together all things that would be torn apart. It pushes and pulls, flexing its strings.

As for showing you more, I will, at the right time, when you understand you are, who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment